|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|FMT320: Building Regulations and Compliance
FMT320: Building Regulations and Compliance Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Appraise the responsibilities of Management as stated in the Work Safety and Health Act
(a) Appraise the responsibilities of Management as stated in the Work Safety and Health Act.
(b) Explain the provisions in the Work Safety and Health (General Provisions)Regulation for the following:
(i) Prevention of fire
(ii) Safety provisions in case of fire
(a) Differentiate between Hazard and Risk in risk management.
(b) Identify SIX (6) different categories of Hazards and provide an example for each category.
(c) Elaborate on the Hierarchy of Control in risk management. Illustrate your understanding of the different control mechanism with an example each in relation to your own workplace.
You have been appointed to conduct a risk assessment audit of a general medical class ward in a hospital. In your initial visual audit of the ward premises, you have observed the following:
• wet floor at the door entrance to the toilet/bathing facility
• a dislocated curtain rail support around one of the ward beds
• 3 power switch points that are not in working condition
• a ceiling fan that is wobbly when it is switch on
• an unlocked medicine cabinet at the nurse station
• the laptop used to capture data of the ward patient’s medication requirement is left unattended to
(a) Identify and describe TWO (2) possible hazards which you observed in this hospital ward environment.
(b) Elaborate TWO (2) potential accidents or health risks that can arise from each hazard.
(c) Determine the Likelihood and Severity of the accidents or health risks resulting from each of the identified hazards.
(d) Explain the existing Risk Controls that are in place for each of the hazards.
(e) Propose an additional Risk Control measure you can implement to mitigate the hazards.
(f) Prepare and complete a Risk Assessment Form for your audit.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling with your FMT320 assignment on Building Regulations and Compliance? Let our expert writers at My Assignment Help SG lend you a hand. Our reliable and efficient Do My Assignment service ensures your success at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Don't let the stress overwhelm you; get expert assistance today!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices