|University||Nanyang Technological University (NTU)|
|Subject||Fundamental Knowledge and Skills in older person's care|
Fundamental Knowledge and Skills in older person’s care Essay, NTU, Singapore Gilbert Rato is a 77-year-old gentleman who has been admitted to the medical admission unit following
Gilbert Rato is a 77-year-old gentleman who has been admitted to the medical admission unit following unexplained falls at home. Gilbert does not always keep his appointments with the podiatrist and has increasing problems with his feet. He also complains of severe calf pain while walking. Gilbert lives alone in a housing association’s first-floor flat.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
He has a son who lives 30 miles away and a daughter who lives about 10 miles away. Both daughter and son are very anxious about the falls. They do visit him but only about once a fortnight, when they do a “big shop” for his food and groceries. His daughter generally undertakes his laundry and does a general cleaning of the flat.
Gilbert has been managing on his own and currently has no community services. Gilbert has poor personal hygiene, his clothes smell of urine and he looks unkempt and unshaven. He is clutching a carrier bag with his tablets in, there are a number of loose pills in the bag and most are not in their boxes. Additional information: Based on this above scenarios, to put 2 goals and 2 intervention management each. Example of the flow: – Introduction Goal of care 1 Intervention 1 Goal of care 2 Intervention 2 Summary Any annex References
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Dear students of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore, embarking on the journey of Fundamental Knowledge and Skills in Older Person's Care – we've got your back! Tackling group-based assignments or need assistance with your Essay? Our specialized Report Writing Service and assignment writing service Singapore are tailored to your needs. As you delve into the case of Gilbert Rato, the 77-year-old gentleman, we're here to ensure your success at NTU, Singapore. Don't hesitate to pay our experts and make your academic journey smoother and more successful. Reach out today and take the first step towards excellence!
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices