|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|GEA1000: Quantitative Reasoning with Data Home Work
GEA1000: Quantitative Reasoning with Data Home Work, NUS, Singapore How were the subjects assigned to control and treatment groups? Was treatment assignment blind to the subjects
- a. How were the subjects assigned to control and treatment groups? Was treatment assignment blind to the subjects? How about the assessors?
b. Did the authors of your chosen study report the baseline characteristics of the control and treatment groups? If they did, what do you think is the purpose?
- a. What potential confounders were controlled for by the researchers? For any one of the variables stated, explain how this variable may be a potential confounder.
b. Is there a potential confounder that was not controlled for? Explain how it may be a potential confounder.
- Describe the selection process of subjects used by the researchers. Within your description,
include answers to the following, or explain why it is not possible to do so.
• The extent to which the sampling frame covered the target population
• Whether probability sampling was employed
• The response rate of the study
- If the main finding involved a test of hypothesis, what were the null and alternate hypotheses for that test? Did they have sufficient evidence to reject that null hypothesis?
- What were the strengths and limitations of the design of the study? Were they acknowledged by the researchers? For up to two strengths and/or limitations, explain how they
aided/compromised the conclusions of the study.
- With reference to your answers to questions 3 and 4, comment on the reliability of the result of the hypothesis test and hence determine the extent to which the findings can be generalized to either the target population or a subpopulation.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at NUS struggling with GEA1000: Quantitative Reasoning with Data? Take a deep breath, because Homework Helper is here to rescue you! Our proficient team offers online assignment help tailored specifically for Singaporean students. Whether it's about tackling your GBA or dealing with individual assignments, our experts have the knowledge and expertise to provide top-quality assistance. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to success with Homework Helper.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices