|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||GER508: Multigenerational and Cultural Issues|
GER508: Multigenerational and Cultural Issues Assignment, SUSS, Singapore As preparation for the empirical part of the assignment i.e. conducting two interviews with family members from alternative generations
- As preparation for the empirical part of the assignment i.e. conducting two interviews with family members from alternative generations, do a literature review on grandparenting in the Asian context. Summarise the challenges grandparents typically face, the motivating factors, cultural norms or principles that guide their actions, causes of stress, and strategies they adopt to cope with them What are some positive experiences faced by grandparents
and grandchildren, which could explain their ability to sustain their relationship over a long period of time. You should categorize the references into logical sub-titles, and take a critical look at the methods used and findings that are discussed.
- Synopsis: Summarise the demographic characteristics of the grandparent and grandchild.
* Cultural background, education attainment, religion, and living arrangement
* Reflections on your learning experience
- Compare the stress points, joyful moments, motivations, and relationships between the two respondents that you have interviewed. You should probe the reasons for the stress points e.g. financial, health, social.
- Apply theories and concepts that you have learned in the course to the analysis of the intergenerational ties between the two respondents. Quotes from the interviews may be used provided they are relevant and they illustrate your point.
- Analyze and discuss the perceptions of each respondent towards the quality and history of the relationship they share. What was the role played by the parents of the grandchild in encouraging or discouraging the closeness between grandparent and grandchild?
- Discuss the expectations held by each of the respondents towards the other. These could be in the present or future context. Were the expectations shared with the other person?
- Examine the cultural competency skills that you have applied during the interviews. Upon reflection, do you feel that you improved in your skills application in the second interview?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Elevate your academic journey at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our specialized services! Conquer challenges like GER508: Multigenerational and Cultural Issues Assignment effortlessly. From GBA (Group-Based Assignments) to individual assignments, and even Report Writing Service, we're here to support you. Experience unparalleled assignment help online. Our experts are prepared to guide you through every aspect of your coursework. When you're in need of academic assistance, we're your trusted resource. Pay for expert guidance and excel in your studies at SUSS, Singapore. Join us today to step into a world of academic success!
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices