|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||GER510: Applied Research in Gerontology|
GER510: Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Complete your Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative training and upload the certificate on CANVAS
Please complete your Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative training (CITI program) and upload the certificate on CANVAS
By utilizing quantitative and qualitative techniques within the same study, researchers can incorporate the strengths of both methodologies. For instance, researchers are able to combine empirical precision with descriptive precision. In reference to the following paper:
Kobayashi, L. C., O’Shea, B. Q., Keller, J. S., Nishimura, R., Palavicino-Maggio, C. B., Eastman, M. R., … & Finlay, J. M. (2021). Cohort profile: The COVID-19 Coping Study, a longitudinal mixed-methods study of middle-aged and older adults’ mental health and well-being during the COVID-l9 pandemic in the USA. BMJ Open, 11(2), e044965.
(a) Evaluate the standard of the literature review conducted by the authors on the topic (Introduction section, pp. I – 2.) and give supporting reasons to justify your evaluation.
(b) Examine the issues and challenges in the recruitment strategy and data collection procedures of this study (pp. 2 – 4) and include discussing possible resulting biases that could affect the overall conclusion of the study.
(c) Cite research literature to compare the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative methods and examine the rationale for utilizing both methods in this study.
The Standards for Reporting Qualitative Research (SRQR) aims to improve the transparency of all aspects of reporting qualitative research. In reference to the following paper:
Cummings, C. L., Kong, W. Y., & Orminski, J. (2020). A typology of beliefs and misperceptions about the influenza disease and vaccine among older adults in Singapore. PloS one, 15(5), e0232472.
(a) Apply the SRQR guidelines to critically assess the quality of reporting of the paper and discuss possible ways to further improve on the reporting standards.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention, students of Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)! Are you facing challenges with your group-based assignments for GER510: Applied Research in Gerontology? Don't worry; our top-notch Essay Writing Service and Assignment Help in Singapore are here to support you! Our expert team is ready to assist you in excelling in your academic journey. With our guidance, you can complete your Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative training and upload the certificate on CANVAS with confidence. Let us take the burden off your shoulders so that you can focus on your studies and achieve academic success. Trust our professional services, and pay for our expertise to pave the way to excellence in your courses at SUSS, Singapor
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices