|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
Gerontology Assignment, TP, Singapore Analyze 2 journal articles on the topic of cultural factors that influence family values, norms, traditions, and hierarchal relationships
- Analyze 2 journal articles on the topic of cultural factors that influence family values, norms, traditions, and hierarchal relationships within multigenerational families. You can select these journal articles from the international or local context, but at least one of them has to be from the Singapore context. For more robust discussion, each article should be focusing on the impact of a different type of living arrangement on the lives of seniors.
Summarise each article’s cultural aspects and critique the authors(s) interpretation of the cultural influences among the multigenerational families with relation to the living arrangement of the seniors. You can choose articles that describe:
a. Nursing home setting
b. Integrated living design eg Kampong Admiralty
c. Living together in a household.
d. Living in the same block
e. Living near parents within the precinct,
f. Living in different countries.
- Differentiate the influence of the cultural factors e.g. emphasis on respect for elders is the family in different Singapore ethnic cultures, by comparing across the articles. Discuss the similarities and differences. You should discuss the social engagement or social isolation of seniors as a result of these living arrangements. How will these affect the dynamics of family ties?
Apply at least two concepts and theories learned in this module/drawn from the literature that was relevant and appropriate e.g. intergenerational contract, life course perspective, Family development Theory.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Unlock your academic success with our comprehensive range of services! Whether you're seeking solution of summative assignments, crafting compelling essays through our top-notch Essay Writing Services, or requiring expert assignment help in Singapore, our team is here for you. At Temasek Polytechnic (TP), excel in Gerontology studies. Dive into the analysis of cultural influences on family dynamics, norms, traditions, and hierarchal relationships, drawing insights from two journal articles. Don't just meet expectations—exceed them with our professional guidance. Ready to thrive in your studies? Enlist our expertise and elevate your academic journey today!
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices