|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Masters of Science in Public Health
Masters of Science in Public Health Research Paper, NUS, Singapore Globally, tobacco is widely recognized as one of the leading threats to population health, accounting for more than 6 million
Globally, tobacco is widely recognized as one of the leading threats to population health, accounting for more than 6 million deaths per year. Without urgent interventions, by 2030 the death toll from tobacco is projected to reach 8 million people per year.
As medical professionals can play a key role in the process of smoking cessation both as advisers and behavioral models for the citizens, it is necessary to have information on the habits and attitudes of healthcare professionals toward using tobacco, especially concerning their role to provide help to tobaccers, who wish to quit of using this addictive drug of tobacco.
Most African nations still remain in the early stages of the tobacco epidemic, with an overall lower smoking prevalence and lower smoking intensities than observed in other parts of the world [Lopez AD 2012]. However, it is important to note that smoking prevalence values vary significantly between individual countries.
By 2030 sub-Saharan Africa is projected to be the next epicenter of this epidemic. While most are in the early stages of a tobacco epidemic, evidence suggests that the epidemic may unfold differently across LMICs than has previously been observed in high-income settings.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Active tobacco smoking has been causally linked to an increased risk of acquiring and dying from numerous diseases, including many types of cancers, cardiovascular disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and diabetes.
In Somalia, smoking harms the health, the treasury, and the spirit of Somalia. Every year more than 3200 of its people are killed by tobacco-caused disease, while more than 32000 children and more than 602000 adults continue to use tobacco each day.
Complacency in the face of the tobacco epidemic will ensure the tobacco industry continues to run roughshod over the lives of Somalia’s citizens and ensure that tobacco’s death toll will grow with each passing year. Tobacco control advocates must reach out to other communities to strengthen their efforts in this mortal fight.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking expert assistance for your Masters of Science in Public Health research paper? Look no further! MY Assignment Help SG is here to provide you with comprehensive support and guidance. Our team of experienced professionals is well-versed in public health research and can help you excel in your assignment. With our tailored solutions, you can expect top-notch quality and timely delivery.
Tags:- Health Research Paper Assignment NUS
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices