|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Career Preparation Report, Assignment For the graduate career path that you have chosen for CW1, you will also take part in a mock job interview at a time agreed with your tutor
For the graduate career path that you have chosen for CW1, you will also take part in a mock job interview at a time agreed with your tutor. In preparation for the mock interview, you will equip yourself with the information that you have gathered in CW1 as well as apply the job interview techniques acquired in the module. You will be graded according to your performance in the interview with your tutor.
You will critically reflect on your interview answers and performance and write a self-reflection report.
Reflective writing requires you to look back at (reflect on) an experience or situation and offer your perspectives on it. For this assessment, you are expected to reflect on your own strengths and weaknesses after the interview and suggest action points for your own development.
In order to check if you have actually reflected with depth, rather than merely summarised, it may help to ask yourself the following questions:
- What happened? Have I provided details about this? Is it about the experience or me?
- What critical moments or events occurred?
- Were there any ‘light bulb’ moments that led to learning? What did I learn or get out of this experience?
- What positives can I take from this? Why?
- What were the negatives? Why? What would I change next time?
- Was there evidence of theory impacting the experience? How?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Singapore students pursuing their studies at the renowned National University of Singapore (NUS) can benefit from our exceptional academic services. Whether you need assistance with your FYP (Final Year Project), final year exam assignments, or require a reliable Homework Helper, we have you covered. Our proficient team is equipped to provide top-notch guidance for your Career Preparation Report and help you excel in the graduate career path you have chosen. Additionally, we offer a valuable assignment writing service, ensuring that you receive expert support throughout your course. By availing our services, you can pay our experts to acquire the necessary assistance for your academic success. Trust us to help you achieve your goals and secure a bright future.
Tags:- NUS ASSIGNMENT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices