GSP153 Art Appreciation, Report, SUSS, Singapore The French Impressionism movement of the 20th Century Modern Art History ushered us into an era of explosive colors
The French Impressionism movement of the 20th Century Modern Art History ushered us into an era of explosive colors. The creative use of lines from the Eastern culture was also vividly practiced by impressionist artists. It was a period where great masters like Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Vincent van Gogh, and Paul Cezanne created remarkable and unforgettable paintings.
This is a beginner’s course which introduces the movement as well as some of the artists of the period to the students. The class will also include painting practice for students to recreate a replica of the movement as well as to create their own impressionist painting. Students will be introduced to the Nanyang Style and learn how impressionism was localized by the Singapore Pioneer Artist
1.3 Learning Outcomes
Knowledge & Understanding (Theory Component) Students will be able to:
i) Understand the characteristics of the French Impressionism Movement
ii) Identify key artists and artworks of that period Key Skills (Practical Component) Students will be able to:
i) Acquire basic drawing skills
ii) Create a copy of a painting by Vincent Van Gogh
Professional Development Skills (Industry Component) Students will be able to:
i) Research and write/present on given subject matter independently
ii) Gain knowledge and information on museum-going trips
UniSIM’s assessment strategy consists of two components, Overall Continuous Assessment (OCAS) and Overall Examinable Component (OES) that make up the overall course assessment score.
(a) OCAS: The assessment strategy consists of three (3) components that make up the overall course assessment score. Each component is not equally weighted.
All three (3) assessment components are compulsory. If you fail to submit an assignment by the stipulated deadline (including the automatic mark-deduction period for TMAs), you will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course and will receive a ‘W’ for the course. Your overall rank score is the weighted average of all three components.
The three assignments together make up 100% of OCAS.
(b) OES: There is no examination component.
To be sure of a pass result, you need to achieve scores of at least 40% in each component. Your overall rank score is the weighted average of all three components.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices