|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC201: Research Methods For The Social And Behavioural Sciences|
HBC201: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Social disconnection has been an emerging concern among older adults and People who experience social disconnection
Social disconnection has been an emerging concern among older adults. People who experience social disconnection may lack social or physical engagement with others, which may include a low level of perceived social support, limited social activities, and so on.
Researchers from the National University of Singapore have examined data on social disconnection and other factors among seniors in Singapore. The data suggested that elderly people could feel socially disconnected, regardless of whether they lived alone or with others. For older adults who lived alone, males were found to have greater odds of experiencing social disconnection than females. Moreover, the study showed that other factors could be related to social disconnection as well.
The findings of the study provide valuable implications on the strategies that may be adopted to address the social disconnection issue among older adults in Singapore, such as implementing interventions that target specific groups, creating opportunities for social activities, and so on.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Embark on a journey of academic excellence in Singapore with our specialized services: FYP support, comprehensive Final Year Exam Assignments assistance, expert Dissertation Writing Services, and unparalleled Best Assignment Help. We cater to the academic needs of students, including those at the esteemed Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Navigating through HBC201: Research Methods for the Social and Behavioural Sciences? Our experts are here to guide you. Whether it's addressing the concerns of social disconnection among older adults or mastering research methods, our services are tailored to ensure your success. Don't let academic challenges hinder your progress – invest in your journey by tapping into our expertise. Pay our experts and unlock the doors to academic brilliance today
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices