|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HBC263: Cross-Cultural Intelligence at the Workplace|
HBC263: Cross-Cultural Intelligence at the Workplace Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Your company Bespoke Consulting Pte Ltd clinched a deal with a firm in New York, USA
Students are required to work individually to develop a workplace training video using commercially available video imaging and editing software(s). The video is to include
research based on the cultural practices of an assigned country. Students will pick out a country to work on and research the country’s workplace cultural practices and organize the information logically and educationally for the viewer
Your company Bespoke Consulting Pte Ltd clinched a deal with a firm in New York, USA. As a result, the management has decided to send a team of Singapore staff to oversee the operation in New York to ensure that the deal will be executed smoothly.
You have been tasked with creating a cultural video about New York, USA, to educate the Singapore team regarding the cultural issues in New York, USA. In addition, management has informed that the video will be used as an educational tool for future Singapore staff sent to New York for future overseas assignments.
Your company APL holding Pte Ltd recently set up a company in Seoul, Korea. The company planned to introduce their line of Singapore food and cuisine into Korea. The management has decided to send a team of Singapore staff to set up the operation in Seoul.
You have been tasked with creating a cultural video on Seoul, Korea, to educate the Singapore team on how culture plays an important part in the workplace in Korea. Management has informed that the video will also be used as an educational tool for future staff who will be sent to Korea for assignments.
The video should be organised according to the cultural relationship between the country’s cultural practice and the workplace. The video should educate viewers on how the selected country’s culture plays an important part in the workplace. The video should include the background of the selected country. The video should educate viewers through proper organisation of information, voice-over or sub-titles and creativity.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Explore the fascinating realm of cross-cultural intelligence at the workplace with our tailored assistance. MY Assignment Help SG is your go-to destination for comprehensive support on HBC263 assignments. Our experienced team ensures you develop a nuanced understanding of diverse cultural dynamics, fostering effective communication and collaboration. Trust us to deliver top-notch online assignment help that aligns with the rigorous standards of Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). Elevate your cross-cultural intelligence and excel in your studies today!
Tags:- Business Research Assignments SUSS
- GER688 Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A programme developer plans to come up with a service to provide counselling and guidance to older adults
- Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
- Mechanical Engineering System Assignment, SIT, Singapore: You are part of a team that has been sent to the South Pole for experiments on the acceleration of gravity in extreme latitudes
- Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
- Vacuum Technology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How many pumps will you be using for your vacuum system and explain your answer? Name the pumps used
- Analogue Electronic Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown below. The elevator displays the moving direction
- Managing Change Essay, NUS, Singapore: Discuss and give examples of how organizational culture can influence organizational change
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc
- English Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less
- Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU, Singapore: There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices