|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HBC263: Cross-Cultural Intelligence at the Workplace
HBC263: Cross-Cultural Intelligence at the Workplace Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Your company Bespoke Consulting Pte Ltd clinched a deal with a firm in New York, USA
Students are required to work individually to develop a workplace training video using commercially available video imaging and editing software(s). The video is to include
research based on the cultural practices of an assigned country. Students will pick out a country to work on and research the country’s workplace cultural practices and organize the information logically and educationally for the viewer
Your company Bespoke Consulting Pte Ltd clinched a deal with a firm in New York, USA. As a result, the management has decided to send a team of Singapore staff to oversee the operation in New York to ensure that the deal will be executed smoothly.
You have been tasked with creating a cultural video about New York, USA, to educate the Singapore team regarding the cultural issues in New York, USA. In addition, management has informed that the video will be used as an educational tool for future Singapore staff sent to New York for future overseas assignments.
Your company APL holding Pte Ltd recently set up a company in Seoul, Korea. The company planned to introduce their line of Singapore food and cuisine into Korea. The management has decided to send a team of Singapore staff to set up the operation in Seoul.
You have been tasked with creating a cultural video on Seoul, Korea, to educate the Singapore team on how culture plays an important part in the workplace in Korea. Management has informed that the video will also be used as an educational tool for future staff who will be sent to Korea for assignments.
The video should be organised according to the cultural relationship between the country’s cultural practice and the workplace. The video should educate viewers on how the selected country’s culture plays an important part in the workplace. The video should include the background of the selected country. The video should educate viewers through proper organisation of information, voice-over or sub-titles and creativity.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Explore the fascinating realm of cross-cultural intelligence at the workplace with our tailored assistance. MY Assignment Help SG is your go-to destination for comprehensive support on HBC263 assignments. Our experienced team ensures you develop a nuanced understanding of diverse cultural dynamics, fostering effective communication and collaboration. Trust us to deliver top-notch online assignment help that aligns with the rigorous standards of Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). Elevate your cross-cultural intelligence and excel in your studies today!
Tags:- Business Research Assignments SUSS
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices