|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HDS501: Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis
HDS501: Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A company HomeCookers is planning to launch a new rice cooker targeting the busy working class who still want to enjoy home-cooked meals
A company HomeCookers is planning to launch a new rice cooker targeting the busy working class who still want to enjoy home-cooked meals. This new rice cooker utilizes artificial intelligence to cook over 100 one-pot meals. Furthermore, users can remotely control the rice cooker to start cooking such that the food will be cooked by the time they are home from work.
However, the company is unsure of how to effectively launch this new rice cooker. To date, it has yet to conduct any research on the rice cooker market. It does not have much knowledge about the rice cooker market. The only data it regularly has is the sales figures of its own products.
It has no knowledge of who the users are, their cooking habits, and their opinions toward its brand and competitors’ brands. The management of HomeCookers is thinking of conducting a new product feasibility study to understand the rice cooker market. The management is hoping that the results from the new product feasibility study will provide them with a better understanding of the acceptance of this new rice cooker in the Singapore market.
With this knowledge, the management hopes that this will help its company to develop an effective strategy to launch the new rice cooker. Task Assuming the management of HomeCookers has contacted you, a research agency, to write and submit a research proposal for the new product feasibility research study.
The objectives of this research study are to understand the attitudes of consumers toward this new product and their likelihood to purchase this new rice cooker. In the research proposal, you are to recommend a suitable research design to meet the information needs of the management of Home Cookers.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your final year exam assignments? Assignment Helper SG is here to assist you! We understand the pressure faced by Singaporean students like you at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), especially in subjects like HDS501: Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis. Our team of experts is well-equipped to provide you with exceptional assistance tailored to your needs. Singapore students can pay our experts to receive comprehensive guidance throughout their course. We offer reliable Homework Helper services that will help you excel in your assignments and exams. Whether it's analyzing a company like HomeCookers, which is planning to launch a new rice cooker targeting the busy working class who still want to enjoy home-cooked meals, or completing your HDS501 assignment, we have the expertise to support you. Trust Assignment Helper SG to provide you with the necessary assistance to succeed in your academic journey at SUSS in Singapore.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices