|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HDS501: Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis|
HDS501: Qualitative Research Methods and Analysis Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore A company Home Cookers is planning to launch a new rice cooker targeting the busy working class who still want to enjoy home-cooked meal
A company HomeCookers is planning to launch a new rice cooker targeting the busy working class who still want to enjoy home-cooked meals. This new rice cooker utilizes artificial intelligence to cook over 100 one-pot meals. Furthermore, users can remotely control the rice cooker to start cooking such that the food will be cooked by the time they are home from work.
However, the company is unsure of how to effectively launch this new rice cooker. To date, it has yet to conduct any research on the rice cooker market. It does not have much knowledge about the rice cooker market. The only data it regularly has is the sales figures of its own products. It has no knowledge of who the users are, their cooking habits, and their opinions toward its brand and competitors’ brands.
The management of HomeCookers is thinking of conducting a new product feasibility study to understand the rice cooker market. The management is hoping that the results from the new product feasibility study will provide them with a better understanding of the acceptance of this new rice cooker in the Singapore market. With this knowledge, the management hopes that this will help its company to develop an effective strategy to launch the new rice cooker.
Assuming the management of HomeCookers has contacted you, a research agency, to write and submit a research proposal (maximum 2,000 words) for the new product feasibility research study. The objectives of this research study are to understand the attitudes of consumers toward this new product and their likelihood to purchase this new rice cooker. In the research proposal, you are to recommend a suitable research design to meet the information needs of the management of Home Cookers.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Discover the art of qualitative research methods and analysis with My Assignment Help SG. Our online assignment help in Singapore offers tailored assistance for HDS501 research papers at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS). Delve into the intricacies of qualitative research under the guidance of skilled professionals. With our reliable services, you can excel in your academic journey and unlock the secrets of qualitative analysis. Trust My Assignment Help SG for an enriching and successful academic experience.
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices