|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HFS103: Psychology for Human Factors
HFS103: Psychology for Human Factors Assignment, SUSS, Singapore describe the differences between objective and projective personality tests
To answer Questions 1(d) & 1(e):
Background information of my current job: I am working in the government sector as an HR practitioner. I specialize in all the employees’ and pensioners’/retirees’ medical benefits and in charge of a specific service scheme of a certain group of employees. The specific service scheme refers to them retain bonuses, administering re-employment contracts for them, and execution of their contracts in the system.
I have to rectify their medical benefits (if any) through a daily medical report received via system. And liaise with hospitals/polyclinics on medical issues payment. Give feedback to the policy department with regards to medical benefit policy or the specific service scheme of the employees and promulgate the new/changes in the policies to the employees.
(a) Using materials from the textbook, describe the differences between objective and projective personality tests. Define if this personality test which you just participated is an objective or projective test.
(b) This personality test is based on the Big Five Personality Traits. Referring to the textbook, describe another personality theory that is used to understand who we are as individuals.
(c) What is your unique profile ID? State your unique profile ID here, and briefly share your thoughts and opinions about your results.
(d) Using your current / previous job, identify and explain which Big Five Traits, and specifically which sub-categories, as well as score level (high or low), would matter for this job. Illustrate using specific examples.
(e) Based on your own test results, do you think you fit well in your current / previous job?
(f) Paste your screenshot here. Looking at the entire comparison report, who do you think a company should send to give a presentation to clients and potential investors, Steven, Elaine, or you? Discuss your analysis using the Big Five traits and subcategories.
(g) Using the internet, research the roles and responsibilities of a journalist. Based on your research, identify and elaborate using specific examples, what an ideal candidate should possess according to each of the Big Five traits. Be sure to indicate whether each of the FIVE (5) scores should be high or low and explain why.
(h) Based on the comparison between the three profiles, identify who do you think would be most suited to be a journalist and explain why.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for reliable Singaporean assignment helpers for your Psychology for Human Factors assignment at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further! My Assignment Help SG offers a top-notch Do My Assignment service that is tailored specifically to your needs. Our team of experienced writers is well-versed in the subject matter and will ensure the highest quality work is delivered on time.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices