|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HFS306 User Centred Design For Interactive Systems Assignment
HFS306 User Centred Design For Interactive Systems Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Create THREE (3) Sketches/Wireframes Of Screens In The App: ONE (1) Sketch/Wireframe
Section B: Designing and Prototyping
Create THREE (3) sketches/wireframes of screens in the app: ONE (1) sketch/wireframe for each of the following: (i) getting to know fellow residents, (ii) organizing events and indicating interest in participating in an event, and (iii) having a virtual marketplace to give away unneeded items and to browse available items. Annotate the sketches/wireframes to describe the main elements in each screen and evaluate if they are appropriate.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Use design principles and usability guidelines in user-centered design to create a higher fidelity prototype of the app using Figma (https://www.figma.com). The prototype should consist of FOUR (4) screens with “navigate to” actions to connect the screens. The screens and actions must represent a complete task or part of a task, i.e. an action on screen 1 will go to screen 2, an action on screen 2 will go to screen 3, and an action on screen 3 will go to screen 4.
The screens and actions must be for ONE (1) of the following: (i) getting to know fellow residents, (ii) organizing events and indicating interest in participating in an event, or (iii) having a virtual marketplace to give away unneeded items and to browse available items. Provide the URL to your prototype in Figma. Test the URL to make sure it works and that it starts on Screen 1.
Explain how you have used THREE (3) different design principles in designing the prototype.
Explain how THREE (3) different human cognitive processes influenced your design of the app in the prototype.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Embark on academic excellence at SUSS with our support! Facing HFS306 challenges? Our expert team aids in creating sketches/wireframes and offers assistance in TMA. Simplify your academic journey with our dedicated assignment helper and access top-notch quality through our Essay Writing Service in Singapore. Students can now pay our experts for specialized guidance, ensuring success in their courses. Trust us to be your academic ally at SUSS.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices