|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HFS306 User Centred Design for Interactive Systems
HFS306 Describe the user activity you have selected: the objective of the activity and the environment/context: User Centred Design for Interactive Systems, SUSS, Singapore
(a) Describe the user activity you have selected: the objective of the activity and the environment/context it takes place in. Describe the interactive system that is involved in the activity: when it is used and what it is used for.
(b) Describe the initial focus of your contextual inquiry by identifying THREE (3) different aspects of the user activity and/or the interactive system that you want to understand more about from the contextual inquiry. For each aspect:
⦁ Explain why it is important.
⦁ Write down the words of an interview question that you will pose to the user about that aspect. (12 marks)
(c) Describe FIVE (5) different findings from the contextual inquiry. For each finding:
⦁ Describe what you observed and/or what the user demonstrated to you. Include CLEAR photos(s) that you have personally taken and/or drawings/diagrams.
⦁ Describe what are your further insights/interpretations from what you observed and/or what the user demonstrated to you.
⦁ Explain how it will help you redesign the existing interactive system or design a new interactive system for the user activity.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
For superior academic assistance, opt for our services specializing in individual assignments, premium Report Writing Services in Singapore, and the very best assignment help. Ideal for students at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we excel in guiding through the intricacies of the HFS306 User-Centered Design for Interactive Systems Assignment. Elevate your academic journey with our expert support.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices