|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS306: User Centred Design for Interactive Systems|
HFS306: User Centred Design for Interactive Systems Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Identify different stakeholders that you want to get involved in your design process
(a) Identify different stakeholders that you want to get involved in your design process. For each stakeholder, explain how the stakeholder can inform the design of the Tourists Interactive System and contribute to the project’s success.
(b) Describe SIX (6) product requirements (one each from functional, data, environmental, user characteristics, usability, and user experience) for the Tourists Interactive System.
(c) Create TWO (2) different personas for the Tourists Interactive System. For each persona, describe a scenario involving the persona as a tourist.
(d) Design a user journey map for ONE (1) of the scenarios from Question 1(c). Your design must include (in detail) the user interaction with the Tourists Interactive System.
(a) Create a low-fidelity prototype of the Tourists Interactive System with sketches wireframes of the user interfaces of both the kiosk and smartphone app. Annotate the sketches/wireframes to describe the user-interface designs and how to interact with them. As both the kiosk and smartphone app are equally important, each should have equal coverage and level of detail in the prototype.
(b) Use THREE (3) design principles to explain how the features of your user-interface designs in the low-fidelity prototype were informed by them.
(c) Use THREE (3) limitations of human cognitive processes to explain how the features of your user-interface designs in the low-fidelity prototype were informed by them.
Create a higher-fidelity prototype of the Tourists Interactive System using Figma Include in the higher-fidelity prototype all the screens (from the kiosk, smartphone app, or both) that are involved in a task from the user journey in Question 1(d). The task must illustrate at least FIVE (5) interaction steps with working transitions between screens in the higher-fidelity prototype. Provide a publicly accessible URL to your Figma prototype in your report.
(a) Apply the Cognitive Walkthrough method to evaluate your Figma prototype using the task from Question 3. Teach another person (e.g. family member, friend, colleague, classmate) the cognitive walkthrough method and jointly conduct the cognitive walkthrough.
(i) Describe in detail the procedure used to conduct the cognitive walkthrough and the evaluation outcomes.
(ii) Document both evaluators’ answers with explanations to the FOUR (4) cognitive walkthrough questions at each interaction step of the task.
(b) You want to convince the City Authority that the Tourists Interactive System is well designed. Describe FOUR (4) different quantitative measures for a usability test and explain why each of the measures is important in the context of the Tourists Interactive System.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Ace Your Assignments with Us! Calling all Singapore students from Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) who need assistance in HFS306: User Centred Design for Interactive Systems. Our expert team provides top-notch support for formative, individual assignments, ensuring you excel in every aspect of your coursework. Whether it's the intricacies of essay writing or comprehensive assignment help you seek, our services are here for you. Identify diverse stakeholders to involve in your design process and pay our experts to ensure your success at SUSS, Singapore!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices