|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS307: Innovative Safety Coaching and Leadership|
HFS307: Innovative Safety Coaching and Leadership Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You will be evaluating the safety leadership style in a workplace that you have experienced. It does not have to be your current workplace
You will be evaluating the safety leadership style in a workplace that you have experienced. It does not have to be your current workplace. You may use any previous workplace or organization that you are familiar with.
- Describe the nature of the business of the company, its structure/organization, and the safety mission, vision, and goals.
- Analyze the current safety leadership style of the Senior Management. You must substantiate your analysis with descriptions of events, activities, processes, communication, programs, etc.
- Interview a supervisor OR middle management from this workplace. Your interview will focus on eliciting his/her view on the safety leadership style that he/she has experienced at this workplace. You are to include a transcript of the interview.
- Examine the differences or similarities between your interview findings and your analysis in Question 1(b).
You will be evaluating the safety culture at a workplace. It does not have to be your current workplace. You may use any previous workplace or organization that you are familiar with.
- Interview a worker from the workplace, not higher than supervisor/junior executive level. Your interview will focus on eliciting his/her view of the safety culture at this workplace. You are to include a transcript of the interview.
- Analyze the interview. Based on the interview findings, describe and illustrate how the safety culture is conceptualized at this workplace.
- Based on your knowledge of this workplace, explain the challenges in developing and improving the safety culture in this workplace. Propose a strategy that might overcome these challenges.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling with assignments? We've got your back. Introducing our specialized Assignment Writing Service, including top-notch Dissertation Writing Services. Tailored for students at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) in HFS307: Innovative Safety Coaching and Leadership. Let us take the burden off your shoulders, so you can shine in your studies. Connect with us today and experience academic excellence made easy!"
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices