|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS317 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment|
HFS317 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Carry out a review of the legislative requirement of risk assessment and management in Singapore.
This tutor-marked assignment requires you to demonstrate learning in (1) the risk management requirements, (2) the organizing of risk management capability, and (3) the developing of risk management framework in workplaces. You are to apply your understanding of the risk assessment and management approach with the following tasks:
(a) Carry out a review of the legislative requirement of risk assessment and management in Singapore. Your review should clearly illustrate how the legislative requirements are influenced by the concepts of risk and risk management.
(b) Examine and describe how a local small-medium enterprise, CM Chemicals Pte Ltd (CMC), occupying a 3-storey integrated complex with Head Office on level 3, chemical blending at level 2, and distribution at level 1 in Tuas Industrial Estate, should be organized to manage risks.
(c) Analyse the organization’s documents and arrangements to be developed for the enterprise.
Your TMA-Report shall be kept at a maximum of 1500 ± 150 words (excluding the Executive Summary, Tables and Figures, References, and Appendixes). Too few words mean that you are unable to do your topic justice; too many words mean that you have not been discerning enough in your selection of materials or written succinctly enough.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) students, your academic success is our priority. We provide expert assistance for all your academic needs, including TMA (Tutor Marked Assignments) and individual assignments. Our dedicated team offers top-notch online assignment help, ensuring that you excel in your coursework. When you face challenges like the HFS317 Risk Assessment and Management Assignment, our experts are ready to guide you. For comprehensive support, explore our specialized Case Study Writing Service Singapore. Say goodbye to academic stress and hello to success with our expert support.
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices