|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HFS376: Human Factors in Defense and Security|
HFS376: Human Factors in Defence and Security Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Identify and briefly describe THREE (3) possible human factors issues in the command center
You are the Head of the Tengah Airbase Operation Command Centre. Due to a re-organisation, The airbase commander nominated you to be in charge of a project team to develop and evaluate a new command centre. With your experience working in the Operation Command Centre, you are tasked to 1) develop and evaluate the human-centred design command centre, and 2) propose a plan to implement Crew Resource Management (CRM) at the Airbase to study how the Tengah Airbase can enhance team performance and dynamics to respond to air threats in this region. In the proposal paper, you should cover the following:
(a) Identify and briefly describe THREE (3) possible human factors issues in the command centre.
(b) Explain THREE (3) relevant human factors methods that can be used to evaluate the command centre and briefly describe each of them.
(c) Examine the need for Crew Resource Management (CRM), including its purpose, components, communication, training, and benefits to address the human factors challenges in the new command centre.
(d) Using the CRM programme, provide a proposal on the implementation plan and an assessment of its effectiveness.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Early this year, you have been promoted to Deputy Director, Policy and Safety Department in the Singapore Police Force (SPF). Each of the three law enforcement departments, namely Police Coast Guard, Special Operation Command, and Security Command, has its own Safety Management System (SMS). The Deputy Commissioner (Operation) has tasked you to conduct a study in assessing the effectiveness of a consolidated Safety Management System for the three law enforcement departments. You are expected to submit a study report to present the pros and cons, and recommendations for the Deputy Commissioner (Operation)’s consideration. The content of the paper should include the following:
(a) Discuss the basic elements of the SMS process.
(b) Describe a consolidated SMS for the three law enforcement departments.
(c) Propose recommendations based on the pros and cons of a consolidated SMS for the law enforcement departments.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Unlock your academic potential in Singapore with our tailored services! We specialize in TMA and final year exam assignments, delivering exceptional assignment writing service and providing unparalleled Case Study Writing Help. At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), conquering HFS376: Human Factors in Defence and Security is a breeze. Struggling to identify human factors issues in a command center? Our experts are here to assist. Invest in your success – trust our expertise and excel in your courses!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices