HFS376 Human Factors in Defence and Security TMA Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You are the Deputy Director of the Planning and Operation Department (POD) in HQ Immigration and Checkpoint Authority
You are the Deputy Director of the Planning and Operation Department (POD) in HQ Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). In view of expansion, another command centre will be established in a new building. The Commissioner of ICA appointed you to lead in the development of a new command centre next to the existing ICA Building.
With your previous experience at Woodlands Checkpoint command centre, you are tasked to develop and evaluate a human-centred design command centre and propose a plan to implement Crew Resource Management (CRM). In the report, you should cover the following:
(a) Identify and briefly describe THREE (3) possible human factors issues in the
(b) Explain THREE (3) relevant methods in human factors that can be used to evaluate the command centre. Briefly describe each of them.
(c) Examine the need for Crew Resource Management (CRM), including its purpose, components, communication, training and benefits to address the human factors challenges in the command centre.
(d) Using the CRM program, propose an implementation plan and an assessment of its effectiveness.
You have been recently promoted to Deputy Director of Quality Assurance Department in HQ MINDEF at Bukit Gombak. Your responsibility as a Deputy Director includes overseeing and managing the Safety Branch of the army.
Although the Infantry Battalion has a Safety Management System (SMS), there was a complaint that the SMS is not well established and not implemented. In view of this, the Director of the Joint Operation and Plan Department (JOPD) has tasked you to conduct a study to assess the effectiveness of a firm and implementable SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
You are expected to submit a study report to the Director of JOPD. The content of the paper should include the following:
(a) Discuss the basic elements of the SMS process.
(b) Describe a firm and implementable SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
(c) Propose recommendations based on the pros and cons of a firm SMS for the Infantry Battalion.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Tags:- HFS376 QUIZ HFS376 SUSS HFS376 TMA
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices