|Dimensions International College (DIC)
|HM5005: Business Research Methods
HM5005: Business Research Methods Assignment, DIC, Singapore Critically review relevant literature and identify core concepts, variables and construct a conceptual framework for the study
You are a business consultant. Your customer has engaged you to provide
consultancy service to recommend if the following new business is feasible.
You are running a successful business and now intend to set up another branch. As a part of raising funds to build the new branch, you are required to prepare a business plan to share with investors and banks why you believe your new branch will be a success.
For this purpose, you have to collect, analyze and compile the relevant information and produce a business report to advise your investors.
The report must be 6000 – 8000 words-length and follow the guidelines stipulated above. Your report must contain the answers for the following tasks.
1 . Conduct a background study for a selected industry of your choice and identify a business problem. Based on the Identified business problem, formulate research objectives
2. Critically review relevant literature and identify core concepts, variables and construct a conceptual framework for the study.
3. Describe in detail the research methodology that you will use for the current study.
4. Carry out the data collection and analyze the data using appropriate data analysis tools. Present your findings using appropriate tables and graphs and make a valid conclusion.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your final year exam assignments in the subject of Business Research Methods (HM5005) at Dimensions International College (DIC)? Look no further! Our professional team offers reliable Dissertation Writing Services and comprehensive assignment help. Singapore students can pay our experts to receive personalized guidance and support, ensuring their success in completing assignments and excelling in their courses. Whether it's critically reviewing literature or constructing a conceptual framework for your study, our experienced writers are here to assist you. Trust our experts to deliver top-quality assistance and enable you to excel in your studies at DIC
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices