|University||Beacon International College (BIC)|
|Subject||Hospitality Business Strategy|
Hospitality Business Strategy Assignment, BIC, Singapore Since March 2020, in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, governments closed borders, instituted various legal and regulatory requirements
- Analyze the impact and influence that the macro environment has on a hospitality organization and its business strategies
- Assess a hospitality organization’s internal environment and capabilities
- Evaluate and apply the outcomes of an analysis using Porter’s Five Forces model to a given market sector
- Apply models, theories, and concepts to assist with the understanding and interpretation of strategic directions available to a hospitality organization.
Since March 2020, in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, governments closed borders, instituted various legal and regulatory requirements to stem the transmission rate of the virus and to protect its citizens and residents. This brought a halt to global air travel which in turn affected different types of hospitality organizations, to the extent that some had to close and terminate their operations, while others struggled to survive. But it was not only international travel that was affected by the new legal and statutory regulations, locally, but these laws also had an impact on the local environment as well that affected hospitality businesses as well.
18 months later as vaccination rates have increased, countries have begun to open their borders with the hope that international travel will increase and lead to the rejuvenation of the hospitality and tourism industry. One such example is the VTL recently implemented by the Singapore government allows for quarantine free travel between certain countries and Singapore.
As the Corporate Strategy Manager of a well-known large global hospitality organization of your choice. You have been asked to produce an environmental analysis and strategic growth management plan based on the use of recognized internal and external analytical tools.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Tags:- BUSINESS ASSIGNMENT
- COMP5355 cyber security Report, SIM, Singapore: Analyzing the SSL/TLS certificate verification of real Android apps
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices