|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|HR9508: Employability & Career Planning
HR9508 Will discuss the current marketplace for graduate employment opportunities (including graduate training programs): Employability & Career Planning Assignment, NUS, Singapore
1. A 3,000 word reflective commentary, which focuses on your planned journey from education into employment or if you are already currently employed, how your programme of study will support your career enhancement.
Will discuss the current marketplace for graduate employment opportunities (including graduate training programs). In this section, you can provide a general overview or focus on a particular industry or even your particular discipline, for example, finance. All students may use the UK or their home country as the context for this section. Your discussion MUST review relevant academic literature.
Will describe and discuss your intended career plan. Your commentary should include reference to the academic literature that was relevant and MUST include the following:
Your target position, with a rationale for your choice within the context of a longer-term career plan.
An assessment of suitability for your target position using a variety of feedback gained during the seminar activities and directed study, e.g. psychometric test results and feedback on internal or external interview and assessment center activities. Please include other sources of evidence if relevant.
Identification of your personal strengths and weaknesses, related to your chosen position.
A conclusion should identify your next steps to build on strengths and address weaknesses. For example, if you have identified a need for work experience or to improve an essential skill area, you need to explain why, how, and when you plan to do it.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Finding it challenging to meet the requirements of your tutor marked assignments (TOA) in HR9508: Employability & Career Planning at NUS? Don't let the pressure hold you back. Our professional writers offer the best assignment help in Singapore that caters specifically to the needs of Singapore students. By availing our services, you can focus on developing your employability and career planning skills while we take care of your assignments. Trust our experts to deliver high-quality assistance tailored to your academic needs
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices