|Newcastle Business School (NBS)
|HR9717: Managing People & Organizations
HR9717: Managing People & Organizations, NBS, Singapore Analyze how globalization, technological change, and longevity may create particular challenges and/or opportunities for the
Analyze how globalization, technological change, and longevity may create particular challenges and/or opportunities for the:
- Individuals and teams in the workplace
- Strategic Management of People
- Managing Change and Performance
- Managing across cultures and organizations
As well as ways in which they might interact. This might seem like a substantial piece of work, but it is intended merely to provide a context for the main part of the assignment, and for that reason, you are encouraged to work collaboratively in your learning groups, over the course of the module.
The complete horizon scanning should be included as an appendix, and a brief summary should be provided as the first section of your assignment.
From the horizon scanning, select one or two key areas which you have identified as both important and likely to be changing over the three time periods. Drawing upon relevant literature, identify the ways in which. Use whichever approach you find most useful but frameworks like SWOT, PESTLE, PESTELO, etc. may be helpful.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for reliable assignment help in Singapore? Your search ends here! At our company, we provide a wide range of services to assist Singapore students at Newcastle Business School (NBS). Whether you need support with your FYP, group-based assignments, or require a dedicated Homework Helper, our team of experts is here to provide the assistance you need to excel in your course. If you're currently studying HR9717: Managing People & Organizations and need help analyzing the challenges and opportunities presented by globalization, technological change, and longevity, we've got you covered. With our comprehensive assignment writing service Singapore, you can trust our experts to deliver top-quality support tailored to your needs. Don't let the complexities of your coursework hinder your progress - rely on our team to guide you towards academic success.
Tags:- Project Management Assignments NBS
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices