|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HRM231e: Employment Law and Industrial Relations|
HRM231e: Employment Law and Industrial Relations Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Critically appraise the need for and effectiveness of legislation to protect Singaporeans and Permanent Residents against workplace discrimination
This is a group-based assignment. You should form a group of a maximum of FOUR (4) members from your tutorial group. Each group is required to upload a single report to CANVAS via your respective tutorial group.
Each group will need to nominate a group leader. The responsibility of the group leader is to upload the report on behalf of the group and inform the various group members after the group assignment has been submitted. The group leader is advised to keep the acknowledgment receipt of submission as evidence that the assignment has been submitted. Submission receipt is the ONLY proof of submission, especially in the event of technical
Critically appraise the need for and effectiveness of legislation to protect Singaporeans and Permanent Residents against workplace discrimination.
Your response to this assignment should focus on no more than two types of workplace discrimination. You will be required to critique the approaches of the different stakeholders based on their needs.
Some possible approaches to extending your analysis include the following:
- Provide an overview of workplace discrimination in Singapore.
- Research on the context under which workplace discrimination arose and the
appropriateness of current tripartite guidelines covering your choices of workplace discrimination.
- Examine and analyze the views and/or opinions of the Ministry of Manpower
(Government), employers and unions on workplace discrimination reflecting your choices.
- Provide informed insights on how the legislation as suggested by the Prime Minister can better protect Singaporeans and Permanent Residents from workplace discrimination.
- Conclusion reflecting your analysis and affirming or debunking your thesis statement.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Struggling with your HRM231e: Employment Law and Industrial Relations Assignment at SUSS? Look no further than My Assignment Help SG for reliable support. Our dedicated team offers exceptional Do My Assignment service to students in Singapore. With tailored assistance, timely deliveries, and expert insights, we're committed to boosting your academic performance. Let us be your partner in excelling at Singapore University of Social Science – contact us now for top Singaporean assignment helpers!
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The effectiveness of using Broaden and Build Theory to explain how happiness contributed
- PSY369 Emotion Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Track your emotions over 5 consecutive weekdays using the table
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices