|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||HRM313: Total Reward Design and Management|
HRM313: Total Reward Design and Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Examine Two contextual factors that Andrew must consider as DesignX plans to expand into the Chinese cities
DesignX, an architecture design and consultancy firm which has been operating in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore for 10 years has acquired regional recognition for its works in residential design and development. DesignX is looking to expand to China, in the second-tier cities of Hangzhou and Xi’an. The management team is considering transferring 6 of its 20 senior architects to these Chinese cities to spearhead its business development in some large residential development projects there.
Andrew Toh, the Head of Human Resources was in discussion with Debra Lim, the Senior Manager for Total Rewards in planning for its first international rewards package for the 6 senior architects. The current senior architects, besides those who were part of the pioneer team, were hired locally in the country of operation. The compensation components for the senior architects comprised of the basic monthly salary and the annual performance bonus that is based on individual performance targets and the overall company performance. The annual performance bonus is in the range of 1 to 1.5 months’ basic salary for average performers and 2 to 3 months for above-average performers. The benefits components comprised standard mandatory leave, outpatient and inpatient medical benefits, basic annual health screening, and transport allowance to cover work-related on-site meetings with clients. DesignX’s base salary level is benchmarked at the 50th percentile while total compensation, including variable components, is below the market at the 40th percentile. The benefits level is below the market provision in the industry standard.
- Examine TWO (2) contextual factors that Andrew must consider as DesignX plans to expand into the Chinese cities.
- Propose THREE (3) compensation or benefits components that Debra should incorporate in the remuneration package to ensure its market competitiveness for employees transferring to the Chinese cities.
- In the long-term plan for DesignX’s talent management program, Andrew is proposing using long-term performance-related rewards to incentivize its team of senior architects.
- Recommend TWO (2) long-term performance-based rewards plans that would be appropriate for DesignX as it expands further in Asia.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) enrolled in HRM313: Total Reward Design and Management? Don't let the pressures of your Final Year Project (FYP), group-based assignments, or case study writing hinder your academic progress. Our professional team at Singapore Assignment Help is here to provide you with comprehensive support and assistance. With our expertise in HRM and total reward management, you can trust us to deliver top-notch solutions tailored to your requirements
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices