|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HRM333: Performance Management
HRM333: Performance Management Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Read the case study “Children’s Aid: Transitioning to a Results-Oriented Organisation” (Bartel, 2021)
Read the case study “Children’s Aid: Transitioning to a Results-Oriented Organisation” (Bartel, 2021). Please refer to the instructions on CANVAS for downloading this case study.
You are an external Performance and Compensation consultant hired to review the performance management system at Children’s Aid and present findings to the CEO, Phoebe Boyer.
Analyse and appraise Children’s Aid’s performance management system. In your analysis, you must articulate and apply relevant course concepts, integrate specific information from the case study and then appraise the effectiveness of the performance management system in relation to the organisation’s culture and outcomes.
Appraise the information in the case study and write a report that addresses the following:
a) Appraise how well the results approach has been designed and implemented in Children’s Aid.
b) Evaluate whether the measurement tools implemented will have the intended impact on internal culture and improved outcomes for its client children and families. Perform some desktop research about outcomes in similar organizations.
c) Propose specific recommendations and next steps on improving the performance management system and/or measurement tools
Refer to Exhibit 7 from the case study. Develop the following tools to evaluate competencies for the following jobs:
a) Behaviourally-anchored rating scales measuring competencies relevant for the nurse administrator job and assistant teacher job. The scales should include TWO (2) competencies for each job, a clear definition of each competency, and appropriate behavioral indicators. Perform desktop research to ensure that the competencies are appropriate to the case context.
b) Competency development plans. Create competency development plans for a nurse administrator and assistant teacher using ONE (1) of the competencies identified in question 2a. Using course concepts, explain the reasoning behind the development plans.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your HRM333 case study on performance management at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)? Trust the expertise of My Assignment Help SG, your go-to online assignment expert. Our team of skilled writers will deliver customized and unique solutions to help you excel in your studies. Avail our case study writing help and witness significant improvements in your academic performance.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices