|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|HRM335: Leadership Development
HRM335: Leadership Development Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Effective leadership is crucial for the SAF to achieve its mission of providing credible deterrence
1. Effective leadership is crucial for the SAF to achieve its mission of providing credible deterrence, diplomacy, and defense in a VUCA1 environment. The mission of the SAF is to enhance Singapore’s peace and security through deterrence and diplomacy, and should this fail, to secure a swift and decisive victory over the aggressor. The need for effective and ethical leadership is most pronounced in the SAF where every Soldier, Sailor,, and airman bears the burden of unlimited liability. Effective SAF Leaders bring out the best in our people through the way they are trained and organized. Besides achieving mission success, SAF Leaders also have the responsibility to continually improve the organization and ensure the organization is ready to tackle future challenges.
2. Leadership Development (LD) in the SAF is the process of identifying leadership potential and motivation to lead and expand the collective leadership capacity through the Developmental Processes, Practices and Programs (3Ps). Additionally, Organisational Development (OD) equips SAF Leaders to lead change by developing their Capability and Capacity directed toward building and maintaining the organization’s system health and creating the desired future for the SAF.
3. The SAF LD doctrine provides a common language and understanding for SAF Commanders and Leaders to lead, engage and develop their followers to achieve the desired leadership outcomes within the operating environment. The SAF LD doctrine forms the basis to establish our military profession and identity, providing guidance to the employment of human science and technology to better develop the SAF’s human capability. The SAF LD doctrine is relevant to SAF Leaders at all levels.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Experience academic excellence with our comprehensive services, including top-notch Report Writing Service and the best assignment help available. At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we understand the importance of effective leadership in achieving organizational goals, especially within the context of HRM335: Leadership Development. Our team of experts is here to provide invaluable support to Singapore students. Whether you need assistance in analyzing a case study on leadership development or require guidance in understanding how effective leadership is crucial for the SAF to achieve its mission of providing credible deterrence, our professionals will deliver exceptional results. Pay our experts to take help on your HRM335: Leadership Development case study at SUSS and unlock your potential for academic success in the field of leadership and organizational development.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices