|University||PSB Academy (PSB)|
|Subject||HRMM2021: Human Resource Management|
HRMM2021: Human Resource Management Report, PSB, Singapore Discuss the key design principles of an effective training and development program
This module introduces students to key concepts and theories in Human Resource Management (HRM). Students will develop a good understanding of how HRM links with business strategy. Topics include Job Analysis, Recruitment, Training and Development, Career Management, Performance Evaluation, Compensation, and Collective Bargaining.
- Show understanding of the functions of Human resources
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and analyze job requirements.
- Explain key procedures in recruitment and selection.
- Discuss the key design principles of an effective training and development program.
- Identify and explain the different approaches to employee performance and reward systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of guidelines and regulations governing employee welfare practices, and collective bargaining.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Calling all PSB Academy (PSB) students enrolled in HRMM2021: Human Resource Management! Are you feeling overwhelmed with your FYP (Final Year Project) or struggling with your individual assignments? Fret not, because we have the perfect solution just for you. Our reputable assignment writing service Singapore offers top-notch assistance for your academic needs. Whether you require help with essays, reports, or even Dissertation Writing Services, our team of experts is here to provide you with comprehensive support. Singaporean students can trust our professionals and pay them for their expertise, ensuring a smooth journey throughout your course. Don't let stress hold you back - contact us today and take the first step towards academic success
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices