|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
|Subject||ICA1: BM4328 Managing Global Events Assignment|
ICA1: BM4328 Managing Global Events Assignment, NYP, Singapore: This project constitutes 30% of the overall assessment for the module, BM4328 Managing Global Events.
This project constitutes 30% of the overall assessment for the module, BM4328 Managing Global Events. The project covers topics from Lectures 3, 4, 5 & 6. It is designed to give learners a first-hand experience of applying the knowledge attained in the aforesaid topics.
This is an individual assignment. This assessment aims to test learners on their applications of data analytics, and legal and risk management of Global Events.
Learners will submit individually, a typewritten report including any supporting appendices on your project work, analysis and findings.
After the completion of this project, learners will be able to:
1. Conduct a thorough analysis of their findings based on data.
2. Demonstrate the ability to decipher a legal contract.
3. Develop a risk assessment plan for an event.
4. Provide learners with the opportunity to build analytical skills and develop their event planning skills.
Fashion designer – Kiichiro Asakawa is keen on launching his fashion line in Singapore and would like to hold a launch event in Singapore.
Planning to hold a week-long roadshow from 1 April (Mon) to 7 April 2024 (Sun), these are the available venues that can meet the event’s requirements:
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
As the appointed Event Management Company (EMC), you are required to submit a report to Kiichiro
Asakawa the following:
1) Select ONE venue from the above based on a detailed SWOT. Pls refer to a separate PDF deck on the respective venues’ details
2) Answer the following questions raised by the event owner below. (Refer to the separate document titled “Venue Contract” which will be released at a later date, regardless of the venue selected to answer the questions)
a. By what date is rental to be paid?
b. Assuming the rental is $10,000 per week, how much will be forfeited if rubbish is left behind after the event?
c. Based on the $10,000 rental, what amount should I write the cheque for?
d. By when do we need to get the licences approved?
e. By when do we need to submit the layout plan to the venue provider?
f. By when can we get back the Security Deposit?
g. Am I allowed to set up a backdrop at the venue? If so, how high can it be?
h. When am I allowed to set up the event?
i. Are balloons allowed at the event?
j. If a shopper fainted at my roadshow, who is responsible for this shopper?
3) Develop a risk assessment plan using the risk matrix and identify the high and low risks potentially happening and the prevention and mitigation steps for those risks in the pre event phase.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices