|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT133: Structured Programming|
ICT133: Structured Programming Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Effective 15 December 2021, the government announced additional cooling measures for property buyers
- Effective 15 December 2021, the government announced additional cooling measures for property buyers. Stamp duty is imposed on the price of the property purchased. Buyers of properties have to pay Buyer’s Stamp Duty and Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty. BSD is imposed on any property purchased and is calculated based on the following table.
For example, a property bought for $1,200,000 will incur BSD of
(1% x 180,000) + (2% x 180,000) + (3% x 640,000) + (4% x 200,000) = $32,600
In addition to BSD, ABSD is imposed based on the following table.
Express a sequence of statements based on computational logic and write a program that helps a buyer calculate the BSD and ABSD. The program reads in the citizenship status, current number of properties owned, price of property and displays the BSD and ABSD. Sample program executions are as follows:
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- Write a program to solve computational problems using structured programming. The program allows a user to practice addition, subtraction and multiplication of numbers.
The scope of the program is as follows:
- Allow user to input the highest level to achieve. Highest level is 5.
- Each level consists of 3 questions to add, subtract or multiply 2 numbers. The
operators for the 3 questions appear in random sequence.
- Addition. For level 1, both operands consists of single digits 1 to 9. For level 2, both operands are double digits and for level 3, both operands are 3 digits and so on. All the numbers should be randomly generated.
- Subtraction. The number of digits for the operands for each level are the same as addition, except that the second operand must be less than the first, so that the result of subtraction will always be greater than 0.
- Multiplication is the same as addition in terms of the number of digits for the first operand at each level. For level 1, the first operand should not start with 1. The second operand will always be a single digit from 2 to 9 for all levels.
- The exercise starts at level 1, with questions from each of the 3 operators, but in random order.
- At the end of a level, if there are errors in the answers, the user has to repeat that level. If all the answers are correct, program proceeds to the next level.
- When the highest level is completed, the program ends.
i) Implement a function get Expression that has one integer parameter representing a level and another string parameter representing the arithmetic operator. The function generates a string expression, and the answer based on the requirements for the level. For example, get Expression(2, ‘-‘) may return ’23 – 17 = ‘, 6. Both the string expression and the result value are returned.
ii) Apply structured programming and implement the program. Include a
screenshot of a program execution.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- This question is similar to question 2, but with multiple players competing against each other.
You are to develop an application to address practical requirements and rules as follows:
- There are multiple players. Players shall be named A, B, C and so on.
- The expressions generated are the same as Question 2, except that for a level, the same operator is used for all players.
- The operator is randomly selected for a level.
- Game starts at level 1. A player gets eliminated if the wrong answer is given.
However, if all the players answer incorrectly for a level, they repeat the same level again.
- Game progresses to next level for the remaining players who answer correctly.
- The lone player who gets the correct answer is the winner.
i) Implement a function get Players() that prompts for the number of players. The number must be at least 2. The function returns the players names as a list using letters A, B, C, D etc. depending on the number of players input. A sample run of this function is as follows:
Enter number of players: 1
Please enter at least 2 players.
Enter number of players: 4
4 players [‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’]
ii) Employ structured programming principles to develop the program. Make use of the get Expression() function in question 2(a). Paste a screenshot of a program execution that covers all scenarios.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Elevate your academic journey at the National University of Singapore (NUS) with our comprehensive services! Tackle challenges like the ICT133: Structured Programming Assignment seamlessly. From TOA (Take-Home Assignments) to expertly crafted individual assignments, we offer a top-notch assignment writing service Singapore tailored to your needs. Our experts are here to guide you through your coursework, even offering Online Exam Help. When success is a priority, trust us. Pay for expert assistance and thrive in your studies at NUS, Singapore. Join us today and open the door to academic achievement!
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices