|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT239: Web Application Development|
ICT239: Web Application Development Assignment, SUSS, Singapore During this period of global COVID pandemics, the worldwide hospitality sector is greatly impacted as the global transport network
During this period of global COVID pandemics, the worldwide hospitality sector is greatly impacted as the global transport network is ground to a halt due to stricter border control.
In Singapore, businesses in the hospitality sector have to innovate their business model and repackage their products.
For example, hotels have come up with staycation packages that are catered to domestic customers instead of international travelers. The package is just like any hotel booking but the only difference is the booking duration is fixed.
You are asked to design a platform via a website for consumers to register themselves to view the staycation packages available, and for them to book the package if they found a particular one of the packages is what they need.
(a) As shown in Figures Q1(a) and (b), the overall layout should follow a three-component structure: NavBar, SideBar, and Container using the Bootstrap framework where the (1) SideBar contains linked clickable in the current view (2) the NavBar contains the name of the view and (3) the Container view is implemented in using Card of Bootstrap.
(b) The Registration and Login views are as shown in Figures Q1(a) and (b). Each should follow through with the validation process on the fields of email and password, and errors message must be displayed clearly. Explain in detail the logic behind checking the email and password.
(c) After a user is registered and logged into the system. Construct and create the following four interfaces and their corresponding components as stated as the requirement in the part I – IV:
(i) The Sidebar will display the user name. And links to subsequent pages, However, depending on whether the user is a normal user or an admin user the links displayed will be different. Normal users display only the “Packages” link, while the admin user will display two additional links, “Dashboard” and “Upload”.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Ace Your Course with Our Support! Attention Singapore students from the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we're here to help you excel in ICT239: Web Application Development. Whether you need assistance with TOA, tackling challenging summative assignments, or seeking a reliable Homework Helper, our expert team has got you covered. Amidst the global COVID pandemic's impact on the hospitality sector and global transport network, we offer comprehensive solutions to your web application development assignment. Pay our assignment helper SG experts and ensure your success at SUSS, Singapore!
- GER688 Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A programme developer plans to come up with a service to provide counselling and guidance to older adults
- Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
- Mechanical Engineering System Assignment, SIT, Singapore: You are part of a team that has been sent to the South Pole for experiments on the acceleration of gravity in extreme latitudes
- Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
- Vacuum Technology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How many pumps will you be using for your vacuum system and explain your answer? Name the pumps used
- Analogue Electronic Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown below. The elevator displays the moving direction
- Managing Change Essay, NUS, Singapore: Discuss and give examples of how organizational culture can influence organizational change
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc
- English Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less
- Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU, Singapore: There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices