|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|ICT330 Database Management Systems
ICT330 Database Management Systems Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A food establishment has many outlets in various parts of Singapore, offering both set meals as well as ala carte items
A food establishment has many outlets in various parts of Singapore, offering both set meals as well as ala carte items. A set meal consists of two or more food items that are bundled (e.g., soup, main and dessert) and is attractively priced compared to when food items are purchased individually. In addition, set meals and ala carte food items enjoy discounts of varying amount
periodically. To expand its customer base, the food establishment also makes use of several delivery platforms to allow customers to make online orders.
You are to construct a conceptual (ER) model to support the daily operations of the food establishment and to subsequently perform data analysis on data from its daily operations.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For SUSS students grappling with ICT330 Database Management Systems Tutor-Marked Assignment, our specialized support services are tailored for success. Avail the expertise of our dedicated Assignment Helper Singapore and explore the seamless convenience of our unique Essay Writing Services Singapore. Invest in your academic journey with expert assistance, ensuring triumph in your coursework.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices