|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT340 Application Analysis and Design Assignment|
ICT340 Application Analysis and Design Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The food ordering system is a convenient way for students and staff to order food.
Read the food ordering system requirements in the Appendix and submit answers to the following:
Identify the Actors in the system.
Formulate a use case diagram to depict the food ordering system design.
Your use case diagram should show the actors, the use cases, and their relationships.
The following is an extract of the requirements of the food ordering system:
“The food ordering system is a convenient way for students and staff to order food. The system allows food to be ordered from different stalls without having to queue. For example, a student wishing to order Chicken Rice as well as Coca-Cola can put both teams into an order. Orders may be placed for immediate collection or for a later date and time, as long as a date and time is provided.”
Analyze the above requirements to identify and explain any TWO (2) ambiguous, incorrect, incomplete, or inconsistent inadequacies of the system design. Note that in your answers, you are not supposed to use imagination to add anything not mentioned in the requirements. Further, do not include general commentaries in your answer.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Develop a structural model for the food ordering system design, by submitting your answers to the following:
Complete the class description by identifying classes, their attributes, and any
hierarchical relationship(s) that would be required for the application.
Appraise the associations among the classes and hierarchical relationship(s) that would be required for the application. Construct the class association diagram in UML as your answer. Ensure that you do not include any derived or redundant association in your diagram.
Further analyses, as well as a few walkthroughs, give rise to an updated class diagram that allows additional food items to be added to an order as long as the order has not been prepared, part of which is shown in Figure Q3 below.
Note that this may not be applicable to Question 2 above.
Develop the dynamic model for the application function, by drawing the sequence diagram for the walkthrough to add an additional food item into an existing order.
Implement the method in the following classes that are responsible for adding an additional food item to an existing order:
The orchestrating class.
The Order class
Demonstrate the construction of a component in the food ordering system by submitting your answers to the following: Draw the state diagram for an Order object as it passes through the system.
Demonstrate the application of the observer pattern in the food ordering system by submitting your answers to the following:
Develop a structural model of the system that uses the observer pattern by constructing the class association diagram that allows customers to register interest in a food item and as soon as the stall owner gives a discount, those customers who registered interest will be informed.
Implement the concrete classes for the structural model in Q5(a).
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for a top-notch assignment writing service in Singapore? At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we specialize in aiding students with their academic journey. Our experts offer tailored assistance, including GBA and individual assignments, for courses like ICT340 Application Analysis and Design. Whether it's a complex report or a specific project like the food ordering system, our Report Writing Service ensures a seamless experience for students and staff. Let us help you excel in your academic endeavors.
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices