|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||ICT340: Application Analysis and Design|
ICT340: Application Analysis and Design Assignment, SUSS, Singapore This ECA carries 70% of the course marks and is a compulsory component It is to be done individually and not collaboratively with other students
This ECA carries 70% of the course marks and is a compulsory component. It is to be done individually and not collaboratively with other students.
(a) Formulate a use case diagram to depict the MRT application design.
Your use case diagram should show the following:
(i) The actors
(ii) the use cases and their relationships (14 marks)
(b) The following is an extract of the requirements documentation of the MRT application:
“The MRT fares are calculated based on distance traveled. This is a convenient way to pay for train travel. For example, when a commuter has traveled 10 km, he is charged $2.50. However, when a commuter enters and exits from the same station, he is not changed since the distance is 0 km. The fare for a route that includes 2 or more lines are calculated based on the sum of the fare on each line.”
Analyze the above requirements and identify and explain any Two ambiguous, incorrect, incomplete, or inconsistent inadequacies for system design. Note that in your answers, you are not supposed to use imagination to add anything not mentioned in the requirements. Further, do not include general commentaries in your answer.
Develop a structural model for the MRT application design, by submitting your answers to the following:
(a) Complete the class description by identifying classes, their attributes, and any hierarchical relationship(s) that would be required for the application.
(b) Appraise the associations among the classes and hierarchical relationship(s) that would be required for the application. Construct the class association diagram in UML as your answer. Ensure that you do not include any derived or redundant association in your diagram.
Further analyses, as well as a few walkthroughs, give rise to an updated class diagram, part of which is shown in Figure Q3 below.
Note that this may not be applicable to Question 2 above.
(a) State the role names, X and Y, of the association next to in Figure Q3.
(b) Write an invariant that specifies a station is next to a station that is not itself.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Boost your academic journey at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with expert assistance through our tailored online assignment help services. Seamlessly navigate through ICT340: Application Analysis and Design assignments as we offer comprehensive TMA solutions. Maximize your potential, submit top-notch tasks, and achieve academic excellence with our dedicated support. Embrace success today with My Assignment Help Sg by your side!
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices