|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Computer Science Report, NUS, Singapore: Identify a business process to use as the basis for the assignment. An ideal business process
In this assignment you will analyze and model a business process from a real organization of your choice and then design improvements to it. Your submission will take the form of a report to the organization from which the process comes.
To successfully complete the assignment, you should:
- Identify a business process to use as the basis for the assignment. An ideal business process is one from an organization where you have worked or a community organization you have been involved with. This close association is best because it means that you will have the depth of understanding of the chosen process needed to model it accurately, and understanding of the issues associated with it that could be addressed by business process improvement. Alternatively, you could interview someone else to gain knowledge about a process they are involved with. If you are unsure what process to use, please discuss it with your lecturer.
- Model the process using BPMN in Microsoft Analyse the process to identify issues that could be resolved using business process redesign. Your As-Is model should provide a basis for this.
- Design improvements to the process. For example, consider automating some tasks by using information technology or changing the sequence of activities or making parallel paths in the process. As part of this you must consider why the To-Be process will be an improvement compared to the As-Is process and what performance indicators could be used to measure success of the redesign.
- Model the redesigned process using BPMN in Microsoft Visio
- Create a report to the management of the organisation from which the process comes. Note that presentation of the report including formatting and table of contents is very important and that it should be written in professional language suitable for a manager to read.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Boost your academic success in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore. Our specialized services cover individual assignments, guided by expert assignment helpers. Pay for excellence and unlock top-notch support for your Computer Science Report. Your pathway to success starts with our dedicated Report Writing Service. Elevate your academic journey with us.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices