|Asian International College (AIC)
Managing a Global Business Case Study, AIC, Singapore In early 2016, Orpea Group (Orpea) opened its first facility in China in Nanjing, Jiangsu. At that time, Orpea, based in France
In early 2016, Orpea Group (Orpea) opened its first facility in China in Nanjing, Jiangsu. At that time, Orpea, based in France, was the European leader in long-term care—nursing homes, post-acute and rehabilitation hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, and home care services—with a global network of more than 700 facilities in ten countries. Nathaniel Farouz, chief executive officer (CEO) of Orpea China, saw tremendous demand for dependency care in the Chinese market due to the country’s aging population.
He wanted to bring Orpea’s competencies as the European leader in the dependency care business to China. He sought further expansion opportunities in the Chinese market, and his ultimate goal was to make Orpea an industry leader in this emerging industry in China. However, there were significant differences between China and France in terms of cultural and legal institutions, as well as market conditions.
Orpea’s expansion in China was more challenging than its previous expansions in European countries had been. As CEO of Orpea China, Farouz faced the critical questions of how to attract potential customers to Orpea’s Nanjing facility and whether to expand further into other Chinese cities. If Orpea were to expand further in China, where should it expand, and at what pace?
Looking for a reliable source for your case study writing needs? Look no further than Myassignmenthelp.sg! Our team of experienced writers are ready to help you achieve your academic goals with top-quality case studies that are sure to impress. With a wealth of knowledge and experience in crafting assignments at all levels, from undergraduate to postgraduate studies, our team of native Singaporean assignment writers can help you with any subject area you need. Whether you’re struggling with a complex case study or simply need a little extra help getting started, we’re here to provide the guidance and support you need to succeed.
Tags:- MANAGING A GLOBAL BUSINESS AIC MANAGING A GLOBAL BUSINESS QUIZ
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices