|University||University of Birmingham (UoB)|
International Business Assignment, UOB, Singapore Individual portfolio based on self‐development and self‐reflection with the fundamental aspects of negotiation
Individual portfolio based on self‐development and self‐reflection with the fundamental aspects of negotiation.
- Produce an individual portfolio that is based on self‐development and self‐reflection along with the fundamental aspects of negotiation.
- No minimum requirement of portfolio elements but the suggested number of self‐learning areas is between 5 to 7.
- Demonstrate evidence of learning by identifying activities, events, experiences, and learning content that provide deeper insight into international business practices.
- Content must be critically analytical and not merely descriptive, and important to link the established concepts and theories together.
- Analyze and apply different negotiation approaches and techniques.
- Devise negotiation strategies appropriate to a variety of business situations by analyzing and synthesizing relevant data sources.
- Critically analyze and articulate how negotiation style and practice varies across cultures and contexts.
- Critically reflect upon own personal and professional development, using prescribed development activities.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking Assignment Assistance in Singapore? Look no further! Our experts at My Assignment Help SG are here to ensure top-notch academic support. Whether you're a student at the University of Birmingham (UoB) or any other institution, our 'Do My Assignment' service is tailored to meet your needs. With a proven track record of excellence, we provide unmatched guidance for your International Business assignments. Elevate your academic journey with our dedicated professionals. Your success is our priority.
Tags:- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS UoB
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices