|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||Introduction To Programming|
Introduction To Programming Course Work, RMIT, Singapore Define a function named “coverage” which takes a list of integers as a parameter. This function will then calculate and store
- Define a function named “coverage” which takes a list of integers as a parameter. This function will then calculate and store the average into a variable named “result”. Finally, the function MUST return the result with 2 decimal places only. For Example, given the following list, [2,6,8,3,4,6], the function will return 4.83.
- Define a function named “count character” that accepts a sentence as a parameter and calculate the total number of letters, total number of uppercase letters, total number of lowercase letters, the total number of digits, and the total number of characters that do not letter and not digit.
The function will then return a list of integers representing the total number of letters, number of letters with uppercase and lowercase, number of digits, and any other character besides letters and digits.
Suppose the following input is supplied to the function
“Hell0 WorlD!!! 4567” the function will return a list with the following values
[9, 3, 6, 5, 4]
- Define a function named “excludeItem” which takes two parameters (item1 & item2) and both are listed. This function will create a separate list named “result” which only includes items found in both lists. The result list should not have duplicate values.
For example, given item1 = [1,2,3,4,2,1] while item2 = [2, 4, 4, 2]. This function will return a result of [2,4]. Note that the output value is unique. The function must be able to accept other parameters as well i.e. list of strings or a mixture of strings and digits.
- Define a function named “second large” which takes a list of numbers as a parameter. This function will then identify and return the 2nd largest number in the list. The function will return the smallest number if the parameter only contains two numbers. While the function will return the only number if the list contains only a single number. In some odd cases, the function will return -999 if the parameter contains another datatype i.e. string or float in the list.
- [1,2,3,4,5,6] returns 5
- [6,8,3,4,6] returns 6
- [53, 23] return 23
-  return 13
- [12, ‘not number’, 23] return -99220
- Define a function named “invalid password” which takes a string as a parameter. The function will then check if the supplied string fulfilled the following password criteria:
- must-have combination of uppercase and lowercase
- must have at least 3 digits
- must have at least 2 special characters.
- must have at least 10 characters
The function will return a Boolean value i.e. True if all criteria are met or return False otherwise.
Make sure you test your function with every single possible input that may return a False value as well.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Maximize your academic success in Singapore with our specialized offerings! We specialize in providing comprehensive solution of summative assignments, offering the assistance of a dedicated assignment helper. At The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), excel in Introduction To Programming confidently. From cracking complex problems like the "coverage" function to acing your coursework, our experts are here to guide you. Singapore students can now enlist our professionals and pay for expert guidance to ensure excellence in their courses. Don't let academic hurdles impede your progress—join us for unparalleled support, including our trusted Report Writing Service and more!
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices