|National University of Singapore (NUS)
IS3106: Enterprise Systems Interface Design and Development Assignment, NUS, Singapore The West Coast community center is planning to establish a community library to improve community engagement
The West Coast community center is planning to establish a community library to improve community engagement by providing free access to books and study areas. In order to streamline the lending process of books and reduce the workload of the staff, the community management has decided
to incorporate a new LMS.
The LMS will consist of i) a core backend to be developed with a component-based architecture, and ii) a rich frontend to be developed with JSF and Prime Faces iii) a book lending application to support the workflow of the library. During the initial phase of this project, you are tasked to develop a pilot system at the library to demonstrate the solution.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
In a typical scenario, when a new member walks into the library, he/she will be assisted by an admin staff at the lending counter. Initially, the staff will register him/her with the system using his/her national identity number upon which the member can lend books.
The pilot system functionalities support the use cases depicted in the UML use case diagram as shown in Figure 1.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
At Myassignmenthelp.sg, we understand that every student is unique and has their own specific learning needs. That’s why we offer customized solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. Our assignment tutors work closely with you to provide clear explanations, step-by-step guidance, and practical examples to ensure that you fully understand the concepts being taught. In addition to our reliable and comprehensive homework help services, we also offer competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality services at an affordable price.
Tags:- IS3106 NUS IS3106 QUIZ IS3106 TMA
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices