|University||PSB Academy (PSB)|
|Subject||Database Design and Modelling|
ITGD2023: Convert the Report from the un-normal form into the third normal form. Provide appropriate names for each Entity and attributes: Database Design and Modelling Report, PSB, Singapore
Task 1 – Convert the Report from the un-normal form into the third normal form. Provide appropriate names for each Entity and attributes. Find the primary, Foreign, and composite
- Find Un-Normalized form data
- Convert un-normalized set to 1NF
- 1NF to 2NF
- 2NF to 3NF
- In between the process of normalization find out Primary, foreign, and Composite keys.
- Discuss the steps of normalization while carrying each NF.
- Use appropriate tool to do the task
1) Key in appropriate records for all the tables. (Sample, take from the project report given and add further meaningful records in the derived tables. Note: Minimum 20 records in Employee table and other tables any number of records)
2) Display Employee Name belongs to department either IT or Finance
3) Count No of Employees whose Hourly rate above 50
4) Find employee names starts with ‘S’
5) Display Department Name and Sum of Hourly Rate for each Department.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your individual assignments? Look no further! Our specialized Report Writing Service is here to guide you through challenging courses like Database Design and Modelling at PSB Academy, Singapore. Tackle complex tasks such as converting un-normal forms into the third normal form with ease. Our online assignment help ensures expert assistance every step of the way, including naming entities and attributes for your Database Design and Modelling Report. Let us help you excel in your studies – pay our experts to navigate your course successfully!
Tags:- ITGD2023 PSB
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices