|University||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
Psychology Case study, MDIS, Singapore Johnny, who came to therapy because of experiencing stress at his workplace. He was often on sick leave over the last several months
This is a case study of a client, Johnny, who came to therapy because of experiencing stress at his workplace. He was often on sick leave over the last several months and this is affecting his performance at work. Close to losing his job, he decided to seek counseling intervention. He remembers that as a young child, he was affected by traumatic situations in kindergarten and later in elementary school. He had survived his childhood years by forgetting how frightening and lonely the situation was, while secretly hoping that he would be sick so that he could skip school.
In an essay format, elaborate on how Johnny may benefit from the psychotherapeutic interventions. As the attending therapist, recommend a model of intervention, and how he may also benefit from other modalities in order to overcome some of the limitations of the chosen model. You can assume that you are a trained psychotherapist and engaged to support Johnny.
What is expected:
- Apply a therapeutic model for the case study and clearly describe the basic
therapeutic processes involved in treating his condition. Explain the stages and the processes involved. For simplicity, the stages can be divided into early,
middle and late stages.
- Critique the recommended approach.
- Describe how other modalities can address or overcome the limitations of this
- To provide a simple introduction and conclusion in this essay.
- Do use clear paragraphing to identify and support your answers.
- Correctly reference all works used in the creation of your essay (minimum 8)
and provide an in-text citation of the location in your essay where you have used this work.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Elevate Your Success with Comprehensive Assignment Help in Singapore! At the Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), we're committed to your academic excellence. Whether you're dealing with summative assessments, need solutions for summative assignments, or require Online Exam Help for Psychology, our expert services have got you covered. If you're tasked with analyzing the case study of Johnny, who's struggling with workplace stress, our professionals are here to provide the guidance you need. Count on us to deliver top-tier support tailored to your needs. For the best Assignment Help SG can offer, trust our experts to assist you in excelling in your Psychology case study at MDIS, Singapore. Let us be your partner in achieving remarkable academic achievements!
Tags:- case study
- COMP5355 cyber security Report, SIM, Singapore: Analyzing the SSL/TLS certificate verification of real Android apps
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices