|Kaplan University (KU)
Introduction to Database Design and Development Assignment, KU, Singapore Kaplan Cooking Academy runs cooking classes for a variety of Asia cuisine, such as Indian, Indonesian, Chinese
Kaplan Cooking Academy runs cooking classes for a variety of Asia cuisine, such as Indian, Indonesian, Chinese, etc. The client can book a course of 12 lessons which are offered on weekdays only. Each course is for the cuisine of a particular type, such as “Chinese cuisine for beginners” or “Indian cuisine for junior chefs”. There are many courses for each type of cuisine and each course can have many classes.
When a client contacts the school, the course consultant verifies if the client is an existing or new student. A new client is required to be a registered student at the school and their details are recorded. Students can book more than one course at a time. An attendance list is prepared for each class and the client needs to take attendance for each class. Full attendance is required before the school issues “Certificates of Attendance” for the cooking course.
The following table shows details of the student’s marks for their respective modules for the semester.
- Based on Table 1, write down the unnormalized form.
- Identify the repeating group of attributes and transform part (i) into tables that are in 1 st Normal form.
- Identify any partial dependencies in part (ii) and transform them into tables that are in the 2nd Normal Form.
- Identify any transitive dependencies in part (iii) and transform them into tables that are in the 3rd Normal Form.
If you are searching for an online assignment help provider in Singapore then stop searching here! We are the leading provider of academic writing services in Singapore and have helped thousands of students achieve their academic goals. At Myassignmenthelp.sg, we understand that students often struggle with balancing their academic workload with other commitments, such as work and family. That’s why we offer a convenient pay-to-do-assignment service that allows you to delegate your assignments to our expert writers. So why wait? Contact us today and take the first step toward academic success!
Tags:- INTRODUCTION TO DATABASE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT KU QUIZ
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices