|National University of Singapore (NUS)
Management Case Study, NUS, Singapore KrisEnergy Company Limited is involved in searching for locations to drill for oil. The company holds oil exploration rights
KrisEnergy Company Limited is involved in searching for locations to drill for oil. The company holds oil exploration rights with 13 licenses in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam covering a gross acreage of approximately 33,124 sq. km. It operates nine of the contract areas.
KrisEnergy’s oil portfolio contains two producing assets in the Gulf of Thailand and the onshore gas field in Bangladesh. Nine contract areas contain a combination of development projects, appraisal targets, and exploration prospects.
The company hires professional experts like geoscientists, engineers and operations specialists each have at least 20 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas industry in South East Asia and have a successful track record across every facet of the exploration and production (E&P) life cycle. Through the firm’s experience and regional focus, KrisEnergy Company has firmly established relationships with national governments, service providers, and other E&P companies in South East Asia.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
With the recent spike in crude oil prices, KrisEnergy Company Ltd is considering restructuring part of their facility for the production of crude oil products that could help to avoid waste. The project feasibility committee has collated forecasted investments and financing cash flows and other information for this project. The cost of capital is 12%.
KrisEnergy decided to create a product that could help avoid that waste. The company is appraising the feasibility of investing in a new production line that converts crude oil into fuel oil and gasoline, the material can be converted to a variety of products that are used in everyday life. This also helps increase revenues of plastics, detergent, pesticides, and other chemical manufacturers respectively. The following information involves required investment, projected revenues and expenses, and other information for this project.
- Core machinery assets and production facilities would have to be acquired and installed. These assets are estimated to cost $100 million, including installation costs. These would have to be fully paid before the commencement of production.
- The proposed production facility will need to re-claim an entire lower floor of the factory building, which is currently being leased out to a steel product processor, at a monthly rental of $200 000.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
- The newly acquired assets are expected to have a 10-year useful life, till the next technological disruption. There is no scrap value at the end of the asset’s life. Depreciation on the new assets will be at a cost over 10 years using a straight-line method.
- Annual sales of gasoline in dollars over the next 10 years are projected to be as follows:
- Production would require an increase of working capital of $4 million to finance operations such as inventory purchases. Current liabilities will also be expected to increase by $1.5 million. This net working capital will be released at the end of the asset’s life.
- Each gallon of gasoline would be $10.107. The per liter of gasoline would sell for $2.7.
- Monthly fixed expense (excluding depreciation) is projected at $1.5 million. Included in fixed expenses are administration, sales, and marketing expenses. Variable costs of production of gasoline would be $1.95 pe.
- Krisenergy pays a corporate tax rate of 18%. Capital gain on asset disposal is charged at the corporate tax rate.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your management case study? Don't worry, My Assignment Help SG is here to help! Our skilled writers have a deep understanding of various management concepts and can create an exceptional case study for you. Whether it's evaluating a company's crisis management strategy or analyzing the implementation of change management initiatives, our experts will deliver a well-structured and comprehensive case study that impresses your professors. Trust My Assignment Help SG for reliable and customized case study writing assistance.
Tags:- Business Case Study Assignment NUS
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices