|The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
|Communications Skills Assignment
Communications Skill Assignment, RMIT, Singapore KTS is a saving and credit cooperative society (SACCO) operating in Kenya, where it is considered a large SACCO
KTS is a saving and credit cooperative society (SACCO) operating in Kenya, where it is considered a large SACCO with an asset base of Kshs 2.4 billion and a large membership of above 13,000 members. It was registered in 1976 and started operations in 1978 with an initial membership of 11 who were all in one profession, but, over the years, there has been consideration to extend and accommodate members from other professions both in private and public sectors in an effort to raise their asset base and serve more people.
The SACCO is located in the South Eastern region of Kenya, and all its five branches are in the same region. A SACCO is a microfinance institution where members come together to contribute for the common good of all, and it is unique because shareholders are the customers which give them the democratic right to run the business.
In most cases, the membership is drawn from members of the same profession. The SACCO is owned by members who make deposits and obtain loans from it, has a board of directors who are elected members to sit in the executive board, its operations are run by a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), deputy CEO, Finance Manager, Marketing Manager, Front Office Service Activity Manager, Internal Audit Head,
Head of Communication and Technology, and Credit Section Head, each who has a deputy and a team of employees in each department. All these parties need to communicate in good time and effectively to enhance the efficiency of the operations of the SACCO. Due to the socio-cultural factors that predominately govern behavior and interactions in Africa, the organization has specific dynamics in its internal communications that have blended culture and modern management.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Looking for reliable assistance with your Communications Skills assignment at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Singapore? Look no further! Our dedicated team provides comprehensive support for a range of academic needs, including TMA and final year exam assignments. We specialize in Case Study Writing Help, helping you excel in your coursework. Take, for example, the case of KTS, a saving and credit cooperative society (SACCO) operating in Kenya, where it is considered a large SACCO. Our experts can guide you through analyzing and communicating effectively about such complex scenarios. Singapore students can now easily pay our experts to receive the necessary help and excel in their course. Don't let communication skills assignments stress you out - contact us today and let us assist you in achieving academic success.
Tags:- Communication Assignments RMIT
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices