|University||Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)|
|Subject||Law for Tourism|
Law for Tourism Assignment, MDIS, Singapore Mary and her family members, which included, her Husband, James, and her two children, Henry and Nelly, booked a package tour to Bangkok
- Mary and her family members, which included, her Husband, James, and her two children, Henry and Nelly, booked a package tour to Bangkok with ABC TOURS LTD on the 1st of January 2022.
- The package included the following terms: –
(a) Costs of package Tour fixed at $5,000.00 for each adult and $3,500.00 for each child. The tour is for 3 days and 2 nights.
(b) Accommodation at 5 Star Hotel in central Bangkok, inclusive of breakfast.
(c) The tour includes attractions and all transport in Bangkok
- When Mary’s family arrived at Bangkok International Airport, the ABC Tours’
the representative was not at the Airport to receive them. This caused much emotional stress to the family.
- Mary and their family members were lost as they were new to Bangkok. With the help of the Airport authorities, they managed to reach the designated Hotel.
- At the Hotel Reception, ABC Tours’ representative apologized to Mary and their family for not being at the Airport to receive them.
- The Hotel was in fact a 3 Stars Hotel and not a 5 Stars Hotel as stated in the package. The facilities in the hotel were not good. It was unclean and dirty.
- On the first day of the tour, Mary and her family members were taken by ABC Tours to a Snake show on the outskirt of Bangkok.
- At the show, a Snake handler, employed by Phuket Technology, offered Mary and her family members an opportunity to have their pictures taken with a Non-poisonous Phyton. Mary’s daughter, Nelly, accepted the offer.
- While posing with the snake, the snake bit Nelly’s nose. The wound required five stitches and her medical expenses cost US 500 Dollars.
- The ticket to the show was purchased by ABC Tours on behalf of Mary’s family
contained an exemption clause which reads:-
“The organizer of the Snake show, Phuket Technology or ABC Tours, accept no responsibility for any injuries sustained by patrons or customers howsoever caused by any animals on the premises”
- The Phuket Technology’s Senior Manager, Muang Somsak, offered compensation for Nelly’s injuries at 135,000 bahts but it was refused by Mary and her husband as they thought it was too little.
- Mary and her family members arrived in Singapore on the 4th of January 2022 after their tours totally disappointed and emotionally drained with the services provided by ABC Tours and its Agents in Phuket.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Experience top-notch online assignment assistance for your Law for Tourism project at MDIS. Explore comprehensive legal insights for the tourism industry through our tailored solutions. My Assignment Help SG brings you an unparalleled opportunity to excel. Unlock success with our expert guidance today!
Tags:- MDIS LAW
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices