|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|LAW205: Introduction to Forensics
LAW205: Introduction to Forensics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A woman made a police report of suspected rape that happened to her 3 days ago. She said that she felt very sleepy after drinking
a) A woman made a police report of suspected rape that happened to her 3 days ago. She said that she felt very sleepy after drinking one glass of mojito (an alcoholic cocktail beverage) in a bar and when she woke up a few hours later, she was in a hotel room.
She had mojitos at the same bar a few times in the past and would only be slightly intoxicated after 3-4 glasses of mojito. She suspected that her drink has been spiked.
How would you, as an investigating officer, proceed to establish the claim? Explain in terms of the preferred specimens, general notes on specimen collection and possible interpretation of the test results.
b) For each of the following weapons, comment on whether it meets the definition of “arm”/”firearm” in the respective Act/Protocol. “arms” as defined in Singapore’s Arms and Explosives Act 1913 “firearm” as defined in the United Nation’s Firearms Protocol 55/255 9mm semi-automatic pistol 12 gauge shot-gun Air rifle, with .177 calibre diabolo-shaped pellets Airsoft gun, with spherical plastic pellets.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
When it comes to your academic success, we know that every detail matters. That's why Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) students choose our reliable online assignment help for their LAW205: Introduction to Forensics course. If you're struggling with a challenging assignment, such as the recent case of suspected rape, our expert team will provide you with the necessary guidance and support. By paying our experts, you can trust that your coursework is in capable hands. Take the first step towards excellence and let us assist you in reaching your full potential!
Tags:- LAW205 SUSS
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices