|National University of Singapore (NUS)
LAW205 Forensics Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Woman made a police report of suspected rape that happened to her 3 days ago.
A) Woman made a police report of suspected rape that happened to her 3 days ago. She said that she felt very sleepy after drinking one glass of mojito in a bar and when she woke up a few hours later, she was in a hotel room.
She had mojitos at the same bar a few times in the past and would only be slightly intoxicated after 3-4 glasses of mojito. She suspected that her drink has been spiked.
How would you, as an investigating officer, proceed to establish the claim? Explain in terms of the preferred specimens, general notes on specimen collection, and possible interpretation of the test results.
B) For each of the following weapons, comment on whether it meets the definition of “arm”/”firearm” in the respective Act/Protocol. “arms” as defined in Singapore’s Arms and Explosives Act 1913 “firearm” as defined in the United Nation’s Firearms Protocol 55/255 9mm semi-automatic pistol 12 gauge shot-gun Air rifle, with 177 caliber diabolo-shaped pellets Airsoft gun, with spherical plastic pellets
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your Forensics assignment at NUS? Don't let the complexity of analyzing a case involving a suspected rape deter you. Our best assignment help service offers comprehensive support for TOA projects and final year exam assignments. Our experts understand the intricacies of forensic analysis and are ready to provide top-quality assistance. If you're working on a case where a woman made a police report about a suspected rape and claimed feeling sleepy after drinking, trust our Online Exam Help service. Singapore students can pay our experts for reliable guidance and achieve outstanding results in their course.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices