|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|LAW303: Law of Business Organisations
LAW303: Law of Business Organisations Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Ms Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas
Ms. Lim Siew Ling is suing her sister-in-law, Ms. Neo Choon Sian, for calling her a “rotten woman” after throwing a bunch of bananas at her during Ms. Lim’s father-in-law’s funeral wake. Ms. Neo told a guest at the wake about Ms. Lids’ relationship with a married man, whom she had identified. Ms. Neo also accused Ms. Lim of misappropriation, .coney from the company, Prime Cars Credit (PCC), and paying herself a high salary. There w- no evidence to support the accusation of misappropriation.
PCC was set up by Ms. Lim’s husband Jacky. After his death, she inherited his shares and took over the running of PCC. She is seeking more than s4 million in damages in a defamation suit.
Ms. Nea made the remarks at the wake which was a solemn occasion. The statements were made in the presence of staff, business associates, and customers of PCC.
Ms. Lim had admitted in other court proceedings that the married man w end. Further, Ms. Neo made a comment on a public YouTube video of Ms. Lim’s singing. cf ‘ring that “Ms. Lim is the worst singer I’ve ever heard.”
Ms. Neo also posted this further comment on Ms. Lim’s picture in Ms. Lim’s Facebook N “‘ I his person sucks at applying makeup. I could do a better job with my eyes closed.”
Ms. Lim is angry and claims that all these statements are defamatory and is claiming a further sum of money in damages from Ms. Neo.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your LAW303: Law of Business Organisations Case Study at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? We are here to help! Our reliable Report Writing Service and comprehensive Assignment Help Online are tailored to meet your needs. Delve into the fascinating case of Ms. Lim Siew Ling, who is taking legal action against her sister-in-law, Ms. Neo Choon Sian, for defamation. After an incident involving a bunch of bananas, Ms. Neo called her a "rotten woman." Trust our experts to navigate you through the legal intricacies of this case study. Pay our professionals and let them assist you in crafting a compelling report, paving the way for your academic success.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices